Business transformation requires prioritised strategies for business growth that are proven, align with the vision and brand of the organisation and can be executed across the entire business.
Karen Matthews is a motivating and passionate business transformation consultant with over 25years experience leading the reinvention of Australian retail brands including Ella Bache, Guess and Freedom Furniture.
Karen’s refreshingly unique, inspirational and “no BS” approach to business transformation is a game changer. Her ability to quickly identify the issues causing a company to stagnate and provide practical strategies for business growth have been successfully implemented in many retail, consumer brand and franchised businesses across Australia.
“Business transformation is no longer a choice”
Why work with business transformation expert Karen Matthews?
- Create a business growth plan that looks beyond COVID-19 and focuses on long-term, sustainable growth
- Access long-term, proven strategies for business growth, not a short-term, reactive jolt
- You know change is necessary but have been putting it off
- Work with a trusted business transformation consultant who has been there and done it all before. She understands the many challenges and pressures.
- Quickly develop a no BS roadmap to profitably grow your business long term
- Access to Karen’s proven success formula and plans that work
- Learn how to implement dynamic planning and innovation into your regular business process and stay ahead of your competitors
Karen loves working with…
Karen Matthews’ approach to business transformation works
I worked closely with Karen when she was the CEO of Ella Bache. Karen is a pioneer & strategist who understands the importance of creating a collaborative & focused network within an organisation. She has the gift of aligning & inspiring whilst making the tough decisions to drive a business forward. I believe any organization that has the opportunity to be influenced by Karen will reap the many rewards for years to come.
During the period of engagement, Karen has played a number of pivotal roles at both a Board and Operational level, adding valuable insights and key strategic considerations as we build the business. Karen is a strong leader who is able to swing from strategy to execution, aligning teams of people along the way to quickly get buy in and results. Having Karen involved in our organisation has been an absolute blessing and a pleasure and we look forward to that continuing.
Karen was extremely easy to work with and her hands-on experience immediately added value across all aspects of the business. Karen’s approach was thorough and very efficient – she knew exactly what questions to ask and as a result could identify the issues quickly and present it back to us in an insightful and practical plan forward. Karen also has a personable, warm style meaning people were more than happy to respond to her questions – she was a pleasure to have in the office.